- 1 cup cooked brown rice, (can make ahead and freeze)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 chipotle chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- salsa, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, kale, or other leafy greens, chopped into bite sized pieces
- Heat beans in a pan with chipotle chili and chili powder.
- If using frozen rice, in a colander and run hot water over to heat it up.
- In serving bowls, add rice, top with beans. Add tomatoes, corn, salsa to taste, greens and top with guacamole