Grilled Veggie Wrap
Super filling and Super easy! If you happen to have left over guacamole, you could spread it on with the hummus and jam for for extra yumminess.
- whole grain wraps, whole grain pita bread, flat bread, etc.
Grilled Veggie Ideas:
- red onion slices
- mushroom slices
- zucchini slices
- pineapple slices
- Creamy Hummus (see recipe)
- fig jam
- Smokey Non-Cheddar Sauce (see recipe)
Fresh Add on Ideas:
- saur kraut
- Slice veggies to be grilled. Grill to desired tenderness.
- Warm wrap in pan, or on grill.
- Spread hummus on wrap, then spread fig jam, and/or any other chosen spreads.
- Load wrap with grilled veggies, then top with fresh items.
- Wrap up and enjoy!